Couple of wheels from 28 per bike Fixed fluorescent green, circle 43 mm, pinion bearings and hubs included.
- Pair of fixed 28" wheels for fixed click bikes.
- Front hub 36 holes on bearings.
- Rear hub 36 holes on bearings with "flip flop" system
- Fixed pinion 18 teeth included.
- The flip-flop hub is a hub with thread on both sides so that the fixed sprocket can be mounted on one side while the classical freewheel is mounted on the other side and can be used simply by disassembling and reversing the wheel.